Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I posted to the blog because I took some time off over the Christmas and New Year's holiday to be with family and dear friends. Wow, was it nice!

I accomplished some work around the house too which I'd wanted to do for some time. (I guess the word is out now. Most romance writers lead rather ordinary lives.)

January 2 I was back at work getting "Recruited," the fourth book in the "Tender Mysteries Series" ready for a spring release. I was delighted to be working again after my holiday break because I enjoy working. It's hard for me to be away from writing, and I rarely take time off. I think most writers are like that.

I wanted to wish all of my readers a Happy New Year. May your 2013 be filled with abundant blessings from God.

Fran

Fran Shaff, Award-Winning Author
Fran's Web Page

No comments: